WE CAN COVER ANYTHING FROM CONCERTS TO NAUTICAL SHIPS
At Karintzis Energy you will find generators for any important event that requires power, but also for any emergency, whether this comes from power outage or natural disasters.
Rental of power generators for the nautical sector
Ships generally requires constant power per all time .Karintzis energy is currently in process for renting D/G diesel power packs on ships decks and marine platforms .Because of safety considerations and the hoisting equipment while working at sea karintzis rental fleet consisting of portable D/G power packs from 500 to 1500Kw 400V 50HZ & 440V 60HZ all in 20ft iso containers .Those sets can cover marine customers needs with strong winds and choppy seas.
Rental of power generators to engineering companies
Whatever the nature of your company, we here in Karintzis Energy can cover you for the rental of every type of generator. We specialize in engineering companies and all kinds of similar work.
Power generators for concerts and events
Our company can cover your needs for continuous power in concerts, as well as the need for lighting of any kind of sport field, stadius and similar facilities.
Generators for backup use in case of power outage
Our H/Z are continuous power (prime power), open type or sound-proof, fully pieced together in European - Japanese or American factories that have ISO 9001:2000 validation and contain a power engine with tropical type coolant and same axis generator, connected via a flexible metal connector on a metal base. Our H/Z are accompanied by accumulators enough for 6 attempts to start them. The couples can sustain 70% of the prime power on one step load while they charge the remaining 30% within 5 seconds. our H/Z are fully wired with the panel on the same metal base. In this base is a metal sealed box, in which lies an automatic overcharge and short circuit protection switch.
Power generating couples for natural disasters
Our guaranteed experience allows us to provide you with solutions for the design, development, installation usage ans maintenance of temporary power stations using diesel as fuel.